
I really CANNOT explain what the hell is wrong with me lately that I LOVE these stupid videos of dogs talking and singing. Stress? Senility? Concussion? Insurance Adjuster Overload? maybe I have been living with a goat too long. Or maybe a sever case of MOMnesia. I cannot be sure, but Heaven help me, I do love these things. I thought for sure one day as I got older I would get somehow sophisticated.... but I think that ship has sailed, and now I am just this kooky gal who cannot resist an Afghan Hound singing along to a person playing The Girl From Impanema" on the piano. Does stress somehow turn you into a big goof?
I dunno... but you gotta watch these. You'll laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCYaw5tGYAs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIB79nLOlkE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58CZcCvwND4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R56ZdTTh8
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Maybe a flying doorknob hit me in the head....
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
5:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment