Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spence The Builder... Can He Build It? YES HE CAN!

This is the Tower after it got really tall That is Spencer in the background




This is the zoo he built one afternoon, pretty much by himself. It even has a parking garage.


The Final version of the tower. Spencer is in the foreground.


He spends hours in preschool building these structures and usually it is just him and maybe one other kid. The above zoo he did pretty much by himself in one afternoon. the tower was pretty great too. At home, he lost a lot of blocks and stuff in the explosion, and Boogie ate a lot of his mega Blocks BUT that does not phase him....he builds things out of whatever is around. Today it was a parking structure out of like a turned over chair and a bunch of mixed types of blocks and I think a cardboard box. HE builds these really high towers all of the time too, and he challenges himself to see if he can have it not fall. The preschool is used to his creations now, his massive structures, and when he gets going they just let him go. It is not ALL he does but it is clearly his favorite. He is getting more blocks for his birthday

I do not know where he got this, or what it means, but I am very happy to see that he has found a passion for a bit. maybe I can nurture it somehow. I like that fact that he can build something cool out of ANYTHING around him. This will hopefully serve him well later on. I do know that he LOVES his preschool, which is called, ironically enough.... Building Blocks.

0 comments: