Thursday, April 3, 2008

Continuing on Memory Lane to celebrate Spencer's Brithday week.

Stuff I like to do:


I like to drive my Jeep, which later melted...

I like to goof in front of the camera..



I used to spend a lot of time at Toney Baloney's before it closed. Here is my buddy Donut


When I was two I was Spiderman For Halloween


One time it actually snowed in Oregon, and alll the kids and adults in my neighborhood came out to play in it. Except Mommy, who grew up in MICHIGAN, and is NOT AT ALL enchanted with the stupid snow...


In the summer my Dad made a Home Made Waterslide for all the kids out of a play structure, a sandbox and a hose. FUN!!!!


One time at Home Depot I actually fell asleep in the cart while Mommy and Daddy argued for an hour about floor tile... zzzzzzzzzzz They are such crashing bores...

When I am feeling really cool I wear my Dad's Bluesman Hat.

0 comments: