We still have not held the reptile birthday party, and we are not sure now if we will, but we did want to celebrate his birthday somehow, so we got together at Red Robin with our friends Siri and Steve and their son Travis. It was actually pretty fun and we did not know it but on that night the Big RED ROBIN bird mascot person comes around to tables. SO the kids went crazy when that happened. Also the staff did their weird clapping happy birthday song and it was overall a pretty fun way to spend a birthday.
We do not go to a ton of restaurants, but when we do, we like to go to places that are really tolerant of the kids. Red Robin is very kid friendly. Its always really loud in there so no one cares how loud they get and the staff is very nice and they have a great kids menu, etc. Plus, BALLOONS!!!
Isn't that what birthdays are really all about, anyway? Spending time with family and friends you love?
Here are all "our guys:" Travis and Steve and Spencer and Bill. Steve is not only Siri's husband, but he is an excellent musician, and he and Bill also play guitar together.


4 comments:
Is that Woody Woodpecker?!?
HAHAHAH no it is the RED ROBIN I guess that restaurant has like a mascot.. To me it has to be like the worst job on earth to put on the yellow tights and be the red robin bird..... scary, man.
It's probably best that I didn't come to thie party. The big bird frightens me. I have bird issues.
THe bird creeped me out..but worse than that would have been a clown To me, there is NOTHING scarier than a clown. Seriously.
Especially a clown at a kids Birthday party. Its like Dude Seriously get a REAL job? Imean what kind of person wants to be a birthday party clown? Maybe even as a kid you wanted to dress like that... but like in college if you say to yourself, "You know, I would like to be a PROFESSIONAL Clown. I would like to do it professionally. Dress up in big shoes, makeup and a rd nose, and rainbow wig. Yeah that's who I want to be... a professional CLOWN..." A person who says that has to have some ISSUES you know what I mean?
Post a Comment