It is starting to look like a real house, finally. We have LOTS of other problems, legal and otherwise, but this is concrete progress that no one can argue with. SO there you go.
Still working out colors:
We both like this color, but I fear it may be too dark as in we might get tired of it.
This color is REALLLLLLY growing on me, and though some other colors are much more exciting, I seriously, SERIOUSLY have had just about ENOUGH excitement for a while. This tranquil color just appeals to me so much...BUT the trick is that you have to picute it on YOUR HOUSE which is Much harder. I compare it to when you go to the eye doctor and they say Better One, Better Two. Better One, Better Two. Better One, Better Two...
SO I have tried to do this HERE:


0 comments:
Post a Comment