Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Reason #873 Spencer is a NUT.

Nutty Spencer, asleep in his car seat, with a diaper on his head.


THis evening while we were trying to prepare dinner Spencer was doing what he ususally does at that time:

Climbing on chairs to get in the cupboard to get the plates to set the table,
Running around like a maniac, with NO PANTS on...He likes to eat dinner in the buff..(???)
watching us cook and begging us for strawberries,
asking for the 5 th time what are we having for dinner

the usual 4 year old stuff I guess...

But tonight two funny things happened:

1. I was I was stir-frying some fresh sugar snap peas and he says:
"Mommy why are you making those Pea Houses for dinner again tonight?"

2. He was pushing chairs all around the kitchen - he loves doing this, and it keeps him busy - so at one point he I'm not sure... bumped into a chair and hit his head a little and then he said:

"Ouch......Didn't see that coming..."

HAHAHAHA - He is so crazy.

We have no idea why he takes his clothes off to eat dinner, or why he does anything he does.

We just love him.

0 comments: