Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Met with the Cabinets Guy at the house today.
I was sick and did not feel like going, but I went. We pretty much got the same types of cupboards as before with a few changes. I have bronchitis and it is not good and i could not breathe very well today BUT I am on The Drugs. This is day two of The Drugs. One thing we have to change is that we are gonna have to still have a 30 inch cooktop instead of a 36, which means four burners instead of five. Its okay. I will live. Its not like we are feeding an army here.
I am sleepy. The Drugs make me sleepy. And I am sure this post is putting you to sleep.
so here is a question: IF you could switch decades what one would you live in??
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment