....the famous Museum of Modern Art in New York City. But have you heard of its sister museum, MOBA , in Boston, Mass? I am truly surprised Osler did not stop there on his recent trip.
MOBA is the Museum of Bad Art.
http://www.museumofbadart.org
Their Slogan is: "MOBA. Art Too Bad to be Ignored."
I have not been lucky enough to visit, but fortunately for me , and for you, they have a website that displays many of their works:
"Circus of Despair"You know, I am no art critic, but I feel the despair here.
This is called, simply: Eileen's Uncle PhilObviously 'Uncle Phil' is Eileen's euphemism for "the everyman." Just brilliant
This one is called Ronan the PugI can just see Ronan's energy
This is entitled: Lady in the Field with FlowersShe may be related to Eileen... or Uncle Phil..

Dog
About this Art In America said: "A remarkable fusion of ski resort and wolf puppy -- stoical in his yellow-eyed silence, frozen beneath the ice-capped peak, Dog eloquently challenges the viewer to rexamine old concepts of landscape."
I could not agree more...
I am not sure if this is a cat or a dog but he sure is a happy little fellow!

0 comments:
Post a Comment