Or, at least we tried. The goat actually runs from us, unless we have his favorite treat, Cobb. Spencer and the dog chased him all over that field today while Bill and I sat in one of the barns all day going thru burned crap from Bill's business and filling out forms. It was a hot day today, and it was nice for once, so when we were done later on, after we lost all the daylight, we went to Dairy Queen. We were in the drive thru line, which is always hundred miles long and takes 90 minutes because it is the place to be on a Saturday night in Canby. We were behind a sort of a stinky older large car. We also had the dog Amy in the car, and she had bad gas all day from some new food we have been feeding her. No, it is not the IAMS green bag, which is pretty fart inducing but it s a canned kind that Bill gets by the case. Anyway.. so here is how it went:
Scene: A minivan, waiting in the drive-thru line at Dairy Queen behind a car with bad exhaust fumes. Bill is Driving, I am in the passenger seat, and Spencer is in the middle row with the dog.
Car ahead lurches forward 5 feet
Me: Bill you can pull up now, that guy has gone forward a little.
Bill: I know but I want to stay back here as long as I can because the exhaust smell is so bad.
Me: Oh, yeah you are right.
Silence, then a horrifying smell starts to float around the car.
Me: Oh My GAWD, is that the guy's car or, is that the dog farting again??
Bill: I don't know I think its the dog but it could be that guy's car?!?!
Spencer: That guy sure has a bad stinky dog in his car!!!
AND Scene.
Bill and I tried SO HARD not to laugh but it was pretty hard. Then later Spencer fed his ice cream cone "stump" (as we call them after there is mostly just flat bottom cone left and hardly any more ice cream) to the dog. he has a terrible habit of dropping them on the floor, and I find them a month later all sticky and petrified in the back seat, along with the giant plastic insects and toy cars, ancient French fries and fierce looking plastic dinosaurs that the dog has chewed the tails and legs off of that all live int eh back seat of our cars.
I said, "Spencer! Did you feed the dog the rest of your ice cream?"
" Yes."
I said "But it had paper wrapped around the bottom. You have to take the paper off before you give it to the dog... "
He said, "No, she likes her ice cream cones with the paper on!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Today we spent some Family Time with The Goat.
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
11:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment