So this was a typical weekend here at the goat farm On Friday night we held our normal drum circle thing, where we gather in the woods and chant and liberate a bundle of asparagus. On Saturday I got up early and I shaved my dog, and after that we all dressed in leiderhosen and went to Home Depot, where we sat as a family in the parking lot performing for the patrons. Bill played guitar, Spencer danced, I played tambourine and chanted, and Amy our bald dog played accordion. We sang selections from our upcoming Chapin Family Singers album entitled "There is a sale on Wallpaper, and other songs about Home Improvement." This was pretty fun until Home Depot asked us to leave. Later Saturday afternoon we had a late lunch of mutton, pickled herring and gazpacho. Saturday night we did our usual baking of the scones, so we would have plenty to throw at passing cars. Sunday was, as usual, NASCAR day, followed by some Belgian feather bowling and marital counseling.
I love our quiet weekends on the goat farm.
***May or may not be true... Just posting this to see if anyone is actually reading this blog...



2 comments:
Sounds kinda like my weekend, but I don't shave the dog--I use Nair. It makes for a neater, balder dog.
Only people from someplace near the Cadieux Cafe know about feather bowling.
Post a Comment