Monday, May 26, 2008

R.I.P. to Legendary Director and Actor Sydney Pollack.

Actor Director Sydney Pollack



Director Sydney Pollack http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001628 has died. he directed and acted in some of the best movies ever made, and I loved his work both as an actor AND a director. He directed films like out of Africa, Tootsie, The Firm, Three Days of the Condor, The Way We Were, Havana, Random Hearts and Absence of Malice.
He acted in many films as well, including Tootsie, Eyes Wide Shut, Michael Clayton, The Player and Woody Allen's Husbands and Wives.

He was a fantastic director, but an even better actor in my opinion, and this is only ONE of my favorite roles, as Dustin Hoffman's agent in Tootsie. It is one of my all time favorite movie roles, ever. I hope the you Tube clip here will work. but if not, look it up. He was amazing and will be missed.

0 comments: