Caprese, one of my very favorite things on earth to eatIt is fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, basil leaved, garlic and pesto, and the best thing is to pour a little balsamic over it. This place had FANTASTIC Balsamic. I could have put it in a glass and drank it...drunk it? I wonder where they get it. They also had a great lemon oregano vinaigrette on my salad.
We then made it to see FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL which was a great funny movie. Its is for adults, and it is more in the vein of "Something about Mary" than "Manhattan" but it was still a funny funny movie. The lead character reminded me very much of my friend Harry. I had some red licorice at the movies for dessert, and I thought right after dinner that I would not make it to the movie, because I got so sleepy from just ONE GLASS of wine... I am a cheap date. BUT I rallied and we had a fun time. Spencer loved his babysitter. We plan to hire her again very soon, probably next weekend, when Steve, Siri and Bill will all go to see Indiana Jones and I will ditch those Fuddy Duddies and go see Sex and the City. Yes I was an SATC fan, surprise surprise. Though very crass at times, I did really love all of those characters and I am very much looking forward to seeing what they have come up with as far as Carrie and Mr. Big. I have no interest in INDIANA JONES, thank you very much. Blecch. I also do not go to the Real Movies that frequently, because we have Netflix and HBO and Starz AND pay Per view if we need it - comes with DirectTV (which we hardly ever use). I usually do not mind waiting for movies to come to netflix but SATC I have to go see. I am excited.
Also we are still exploring paint colors, and we are currently debating over shades of gray, literally. Bill is leaning to a darker more putty grey and I prefer a brighter lighter gray. The drywall goes in this week. I have really no more updated pictures because outwarly nothing has changed Its all inside stuff for now. Next week we are supposed to pick out our wood stuff, like the banister and stuff. Speaking of BANNISTER there is ANOTHER Incredible Hulk movie coming out. How stupid is that???
THe month of May is ending and then comes June, and when June gets here that means it is the month before JULY and JULY 31 is the absolute latest we can live on the Goat Farm. I CANNOT WAIT to get out of here. Wow, shocking, huh?
Oh and I voted, but not for Obama or Hillary or McCain. I could not vote for anyone, at least in any of the partisan races, because I never declared a party preference and Oregon has a closed Primary.


0 comments:
Post a Comment