Yesterday we had a very very very busy day. We had to meet with people at the house in the morning, then go to swimming, then more house stuff after that. Then Kinder Kempo at 3:30, which was hilarious, and then we had to drop something off at Teacher Gina's because Spencer starts one of his Day Camps next week. Then we met Siri and Steve and Travis at the park and played until like 8 PM. Then we finally came home and ate dinner. We all collapsed into our beds about 9 PM. Until about dinner time all I had all day was iced green tea and half a biscotti.
Today Bill is supposed to go to Seattle to work in a fellow luthier's shop. He will not be back until late, late, late. Spencer and I are going to play, go to swimming, wash some strawberries and try to have fun without him. Maybe Spencer and I can do a project of some kind. The cabinets are in the house, and the floor in the laundry room is done. The cabinets have no handles or drawer pulls, we have to go get them ourselves I guess. SO we can do that later. There are no countertops yet, but the entire inside of the house is painted. We have something like 43 days left before we move in, but honestly I want to get all packed totally now as much as we can before it gets too hot. The goat farm HAS AC, but it seems as if the insulation is not that great or something because it is not effective. When it is very hot, we are also very hot.
I will take some pictures today.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Kinder Kempo, Kooky Cabinets
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
go to the day when you talked about your Mom and Grandma-I posted a commentJJ
Post a Comment