But you know whatever.... Most of the kitchen cabinets are in and it seems there are some mistakes with them and it really annoys me but they guy will be there again tomorrow so tomorrow I will go over there and talk to him about it. I had this great cabinet right near the stove that had these wooden dividers in them. THey held cutting board and cookie sheet pans, bit of which I used a lot because I roasted a lot of vegetables on the sheet pans and I was always cuytting up stuff ont eh millions of cutting boards i had You know, those white plastic type ones. SO this time around I asked for TWO cutting board cabinets. Not only is there only ONE of them, but the dividers in them are not wood, they are these stupid white wire ones that are just gonna be dumb. I could have put those in myself. Then, one side of the pantry has NO shelves. Then also the drawers for the desk are on the wrong side...
Dude.... what the hell were you SMOKING when we ordered these things? I remember he barely even wrote it all down and he blew me off a lot when I told him some stuff I wanted.
I am not in love with the color of the cabinets, but Bill wanted that color.
I know this is not earth shattering either, that I may live through this crisis, its just that I was NOT that picky when it came to what I wanted in the kitchen, I asked for just a few little things and I did not get them. It not like I ordered etched glass cabinet doors, or wine racks or spice drawers or a bunch of the ten thousand other things available I just wanted TWO CUTTING BOARD CABINETS instead of ONE!!!! Uhmmmmm........How difficult is that? It seems like this one section of cabinets is way too short for the granite, Also the stupid wall oven cabinet is like so DUMB it puts the wall oven like 5 inches off the ground... which negates one of the reasons I wanted a wall oven in the first place.. If I still have to bend way over to look and see if the stuff is done then it might as well be on the floor. SO I could go on and on with this, especially because I have had a realllllly crappy day but whatever Even seeing Habib today did not cheer me up However he is so AWESOME. We picked out some slate for around the fireplace. We are still deciding on a bunch of stuff.
I know that guy is going to be really mad when I tell him the stuff that is wrong, or maybe he has a good reason it is complete screwed up. Tune In tomorrow.
The garage door is in, it has no windows, just like Bill wanted. No windows. We are still arguing about the color to paint the outside of the house.
The rest of the day we spent driving in the car to Home Depot far away to look at some stupid tiles that they do not even have because that store is just idiotic. Spencer went to swimming, we went there after that. Spencer is at this age where he NEVER stops talking and I can take it for like most of a day and then after a while, I just cannot stand to hear "MOMMY??????" for the 346 time in a row. He asks questions ALL DAY LONG, after a while I just lose it.
Then we went to our old neighborhood, and everyone was out playing with the kids and stuff, and we were inside arguing about kitchen cabinets. All day Spencer is asking MOMMY????? When are we going to move into our house???? MOMMY???? MOMMY??? MOMMMY? MOMMY I saw a rainbow. MOMMY? I am thirsty. MOMMY what day is it? Mommy? Mommy? do I have swimming tomorrow? Mommy?
This time of year always puts me in a bad mood. My Mother's mother died on Mother's day ,. May 11, 1974; My own mother, her daughter, died on May 11, 1994. Right on Mother's day or after it or something. Then Father's day happens, I had a terrible relationship with him..... and then June 19th is my mom's birthday. Its the TRIFECTA of PAIN for me this time of year, and while I have a great life and not at all anything to complain about, everything annoys me this time of year. Add one exploded house, all that we have been through int he last year to that fact that we have woken up in someone else's house for 422 days now, and have spent over 6 months with a goat and I am reallllly sick of all of it. I need all of this to be OVER, and it seems like it will NEVER END.
I have no right to complain, yet it never stops me.
Monday, June 16, 2008
MORE complaining!!!!!!
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I do not blame you, you have a right to have it done your way! You're the one who has to look at this stuff every day-details matter when they are in your own home! Hang in there and June will give way to July, which is bound to be better. Sorry I have not commented in a while-lots goin' on, but I do check in on you often and it is good to read about your hijinks!
PS:You could also say I am in mourning over the Dead Things winning the Cup AGAIN. Sigh.
I also am sad suring May and June-TJ was born in May and died in June-however when I remember his
wit and character I am so glad we had him-
and we have MH and FJ to see him in-so when
you lok at yourself and your son
think of your Mom and GrandmaJJ
Post a Comment