Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sex and the Paint Colors: SERENITY NOW!!!!!!



SATC MOVIE: It was just AWESOME.


Frank Costanza: "SERENITY NOW!!!!"

I could not find a clip of SERENITY NOW but here is a top 25 Seinfeld moments clip to entertain you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzkVFqErzJs&feature=related

Last night I went to see the Sex and the City movie, by myself. Do not feel sorry for me, I prefer it that way, because no one I know wanted to go. IF you never watched the series the movie would be dull. I was not about to drag Bill there. It was great.. I got a small popcorn that was I guess about the size of a grocery bag, a small drink which was a mere 450 ounces, and some gummy bears and I sat exactly where I wanted to and kicked the seat in front of me the entire way through. I like to sit near the front, though not TOO close. The movie was AWESOME when it finally started but there were like two hours of previews first. I thought it would NEVER start. It was great to go to the late show on a Sunday night not very crowded. I of course did not get all the way thru the popcorn or the drink, and at some point I dropped the gummy bears on the floor by accident but i was so into the movie I never bothered to look for them.

The movie was SO VERY AWESOME, it really really was and it was one of the most fun things I have done in like 15 months. honestly.

Today we met Builder Nick at the house and picked out Interior paint colors, door knobs and a stairs bannister. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Get this: the house is going to be painted three colors - You can look them up on Sherwin Williams website...
I was not able to download the pics.

the three colors are:

White trim and also on the ceilings
Sleepy Blue
Lazy Gray

You think there might be a theme here?

Honestly, I know it is going to look really nice and we had a lot of exciting colors in our last house - some ours, and some were there when we moved in and we never got around to changing them. But after this year I have had ENOUGH EXCITEMENT.

You know what I was thinking when I picked out these interior colors? Well you have to be a fan of SEINFELD, but remember on that show when George's father keeps shouting "SERENITY NOW!!!!!" like a total maniac? That is EXACTLY what was going through my head when I picked these colors. So one entire wall will be white because it cannot be helped... it is near the foyer and goes up to stories hard to explain but most of the house will be LAZY GRAY. Except a couple of rooms will be SLEEPY BLUE: our bed and bathroom, Spencer's bathroom, my office and the downstairs bathroom.

The Mediation will probably be delayed. Its ok, it needs to be. But we are moving off the Goat Farm by July 31 no matter what. That knowledge is all the Serenity I need right Now.

This is the last week of preschool before it gets out for summer. Starting next week he will be home all day except for four weeks when he goes to Day Camps, all with different themes:

Creative Art Camp June 23-27th

Simply Science Camp July 7-11

Wet and Wild Water Camp July 21-25

Delightful Delicacies Cooking Camp August 4-8

These camps will all be at his current preschool, so he will know some of the kids, and the teachers. They get out at 1 PM and he will have to leave at 12 15 every day to be able to get to swimming on time, but its okay. Also he will have swimming lessons every day at 12:30 PM for 30 minutes. Also every Tuesday he will have KINDER KEMPO, which is like Karate for Four year olds. Then I will have to take him to my Weight Watcher's meetings while he is still in his little Karate suit. GREAT. Spencer is SUCH a pain in the neck at my meetings, especially when Siri brings Travis.. Then they go nuts. The only way I can keep him behaving is I play this game with him where I pretend he is a dog. he crawls on the floor under people's chairs, but sometimes he sits or rolls over, and he is at least not talking as a dog. I pet him, and hope that he keeps it together for the 30 minute meeting. How dumb is this???? But you do what works, and that works. Then JJ the leader lets him collect the nametags for the raffle, he loves that.

He will be home the rest of the time, but we will be busy packing to leave the Goat Farm so who knows. Hopefully he will somehow stay out of trouble and we do have a babysitter now. We cannot really afford to do with him what we did with him last summer, which was to put him into Learning Tree for the summer. I was working then, which is why we did it.

I just hope that between all that stuff and moving back to the house and maybe the mediation and saying goodbye to the goat that he will be busy enough to at least not have his mind rot. We were going to do soccer too but this summer is really hard for us and we do not have the time to take him to pracitces and go to games all the time. Not this year - we have a little too much going in.

0 comments: