I would like something like this in the kitchen, this is the Versailles pattern with travertine. I don't care if it is real travertine or not They have so many porcelain tiles that look just like the real thing, and less pinkish but this is the idea.
He is meeting us at the Sploded House on Monday to go over what we want in the kitchen and the two upstairs bathrooms. He is awesome, and he has a real passion for tile and all the stuff he does. I cannot wait to see him again.l We had met with him a bout two weeks before the house blew and we were gonna have him come over and install stuff but we were still making up our minds. Then the house blew and that project was off but i NEVER lost his number. Aweome. I hope somehow we can do a lighter colored tile in the kitchen in some kind of a tri colored versailles pattern. Then in the master Bath we can do a gray or dark tile can be porcelain or whatever, in the shower, around the tube and all over the floor.
Then in Spencer's bath room it is so small the he can just do the floor right now, but I really would like to talk to him about doing turtle tiles in there on the walls and back splash, eventually, and make it into like a turtle bathroom. Habib can do anything he is AWESOME.
Ex of some turtle tiles... You get the idea.



0 comments:
Post a Comment