Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stanley, Ed, Stouffers, and me, the crashing bore.

Red Wings win the Stanley Cup. Again.
Ed is in trouble
Nothing comes closer to home. Especially when you are still not in your home. Its not that bad though. Seriously. I lived on this stuff growing up. I had a single mom.

Well, the Red Wings won the Stanley Cup. Shocking!

You know I do not know if anyone actually reads this blog, if they do, they do not comment on it,. ever. Only IPLAWGUY.

I am starting to think it might be boring listening to me complain endlessly about living with a goat and pontificating on which is the best washer to buy. The house is not going to change much except on the inside but I guess I could talk about that.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Today my friend Fetina was going to come over so I could help her redo her resume. She has been on 43 job interviews. WOW, that is a few more than I even went on when I was looking.

Oh and here is the big news of the day: EdMcMahon's house is in foreclosure. I guess Ed has not been able to work since he broke his neck in a fall, and he got behind on the payments.

Well I think this is terrible and I do not LOVE Ed McMahon, I really found him extremely annoying, but there were a LOT of comics out there who just would not have anything had it not been for Johnny Carson. I think Johnny would want them to bail old Ed out. I hope someone like Ellen or Jerry Seinfeld or Gary Shandling or David Letterman or somebody helps out Ed. I mean, have a heart people, toxic mold killed his dog.

You can read about his HERE:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/05/arts/05arts-FORECLOSUREP_BRF.html?ref=arts

Well, I have to go put the Stouffers frozen delight in the oven now. I am done cooking until we are back in our real house. Seriously. I am packing up the pots, pans, dishes food processors, mixers etc.

0 comments: