
I sent Maria a note on Facebook, with my email address!
I am trying to think of something... let's see....
Someone we know was always telling me to "hold on to my Dragon Wings......."
And he once helped me make a pair of glasses for a turtle in Terry's ceramics class. What occurred to me much, much later is that turtles do not have ears.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Message to Frank and Joyce: IT IS REALLY ME!!!
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
2:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just read this one-I am not very computer literate
so it has taken me a long time to figure this all out
and we were gonr without computer for 2 weeks
so I am just reading this but it is all exciting to me
I don't know if Maria answered-but her mother wondered who
you were-I didn't connect tis with that then as I hadn't
discovered this-found it by putting in Joranko
and all this popped up
if you want to see what Tim did just put in his name
lots of Native American law-but I promised Frank I wouldn't copy out the bound volumn of the
supreme ct cases for a year-J
I just read this one-I am not very computer literate
so it has taken me a long time to figure this all out
and we were gonr without computer for 2 weeks
so I am just reading this but it is all exciting to me
I don't know if Maria answered-but her mother wondered who
you were-I didn't connect tis with that then as I hadn't
discovered this-found it by putting in Joranko
and all this popped up
if you want to see what Tim did just put in his name
lots of Native American law-but I promised Frank I wouldn't copy out the bound volumn of the
supreme ct cases for a year-J
Post a Comment