Monday, July 14, 2008

Gonna be 89 today. Surprise breakfast.

Surprise breakfast.... "Look Mommy I made this for you!!!!"

Headed to house today after I eat the weird "surprise breakfast" that Spencer made me this morning. It consists of weird blue kid flavored yogurt like blue raspberry or some other weird made up flavor and bananas. I am trying so hard to eat some.

Hard to be a mom sometimes. I try hard not to eat many blue foods.... except blueberries.

But it was SOOOO sweet of him to make this!!! However I am grateful he did not add the tortilla chips he was planning to....

Well, now its back to work for Spencer... the naked builder is on the job.

Back to work

Amy the Dawg is unconcerned about the mess at the goat farm... which we have only cleaned up three times since breakfast. Life with a busy four year old.

She's a fine lookin' dawg.

0 comments: