Poor Spencer has been sick, cannot keep anything down, not even water. We are going to call the Advice Nurse soon, and see what they say. Its a cool feature of our pediatrician's office. I guess he will probably not go to Karate today, but I still have WW and to meet Habib at the house. Bill has lots of guitars to finish. I have to call and order a dumpster to be delivered.
Looks like we will be on our own after August 1, and we have a couple of different options I guess, maybe go see Bill's parents, maybe go live in Corvallis in a duplex Bill's friend owns.. Corvallis is like a college town. I think it is where Oregon State U is, home of the Beavers. A friend of ours who lives in CA owns a couple of rentals there and one of them is empty. No furniture, and maybe no AC, but we have lived all summer now practically without it, what is few more weeks.
When you hit the State Line of Oregon you must declare your preference for one of two teams, or take a vow of neutrality. Either you are a Beaver or a Duck. You CANNOT be both. Its the Law. We will be living, possibly, in Beaver Country.
Habib has got the tile really going. Its all over but the Grouting.... get it? grouting? Habib is awesome. He has done an AMAZING job so far!!!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
FINALLY cooler today, Doodle is Sick, and Its All Over but the Grouting...
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
6:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment