SO now we have like 25 days left on the Goat Farm, we do still have to get everything packed into the POD fro transport to our still as yet unfinished house. What will make this a little easier is that Spencer is at SIMPLY SCIENCE camp this week until 1 every day. I am not sure how this will differ from the science he does all the time at that preschool, but he loves it all so he will probablyhave fun. His buddy Dylan T will be ther for sure. I assume they will go on nature walks touch goldfish learn about nature and the life cycle etc. Spencer talked to us endlessly about lifecycles this year. He asked us constantly about what thing do and do not have life cycles. Does a house have a life cycle? A popsicle? Do Dogs have life cycles?
Well I know a house does. At least ours did.
We may not be able to move into the house right on the 31st of July. It might not be ready and we have decided that we will just get everything out of the goat farm, pack it into the pod,. have the POD moved to the in front of the house and then go on a road trip for like a week.
I'd like to type more but Spencer is at Day Camp and I need to go enjoy the silence. And read my Vanity Fair. That kid NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER stops talking. its like a running monologue from sun rise to sunset, and even after the sun sets he is still talking. If he runs out of stuff to say then he just starts singing.
I am pretty sure the idea vacation for me would be a vacation from him. Seriously from the dog the goat, the kid everyone... I need a REAL vacation a SILENT vacation where I do nothing but sleep and read books and magazines and sleep some more. Quietly.
Even Habib is annoying me.. hahha not really but he sent me his new invoice attached to this email today and instead of the invoice it was a picture of some bricks. Did he want to be paid in bricks? I cannot manage bricks, but I do have a shed full of used kitchen cabinets and three used sinks.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Simply Science, Packing Panic,
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment