We talked to Builder Nick today and he said we can move in this THURSDAY!!!!!
We are gonna leave Sunday, Hang in San Jose to see some friends for a bit and then head for home
In the mean time Spencer went to the beach today with Grandma, Grandpa and Daddy.
We are headed to Aunt Dolly's house tonight for dinner so I have to go get ready. I goofed off all afternoon.
Here are Pics of Spencer at the beach and some at Aunt Dolly's house.
We are gonna leave Sunday, Hang in San Jose to see some friends for a bit and then head for home
In the mean time Spencer went to the beach today with Grandma, Grandpa and Daddy.
We are headed to Aunt Dolly's house tonight for dinner so I have to go get ready. I goofed off all afternoon.
Here are Pics of Spencer at the beach and some at Aunt Dolly's house.

Spencer is extremely busy at the beach




0 comments:
Post a Comment