

HAHAHAHA Well I knew it would not be, but we did talk to Builder Nick today about everything. Its coming along and at least when we get back EVERYTHING will be ready. Landscaping and everything. I have no pictures to put up.
Bill is taking a road trip up to San Fran today for business. I guess he has to go pick up a guy in Capitola and then they are headed to Tom Ribbecke's (he is another guitar maker) who lives somewhere in Napa Santa Rosa I think. Its all business stuff.
Spencer and I are staying here and maybe tomorrow we will go to the library. I will probably go to Curves tomorrow too. Later this week when Bill gets back we will go to visit Bill's sister Tamara in Capistrano Beach down in Orange Co. She has three teenage boys that are surfer dudes.
I think I have a picture of when they were all together last time. but I could not find it so instead I will put up this picture of when Spencer went on a horse at preschool this year
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
House will not be ready on the 25th of August. SHOCKING!
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment