Thursday, August 7, 2008

Probably headed out...

We are probably headed to Seattle for like two days, for Bill to do some business stuff, and we will probably do IKEA there. Then down to Ventura, CA to see Bill's parents. The kid is bouncing off the walls, this hotel room is Wayyyyy too small for us and Bill can stop at a couple of places ( like San Jose) to do some work and do business stuff I guess.

So. We may leave Sat AM but who knows.

House should be done in like 2 weeks exactly. Today we picked out stuff like mirrors and towel racks, also where the mantle will go, and some bricks for this retaining wall in the front lawn. Each time I go in there I hate it because I want to stay and move in.

I am bummed they took away SCRABULOUS. it SUCKS.

0 comments: