We are back in the house!!!! Internet is not really installed yet so this has to be brief More later!!!! But its great to be BACK!!!!!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free, valuable advice from one of the nation's finest rodents with a military background. War is Hell. Colonel McTibbles knows this better than anyone, but now he brings all of his experience to you, The American Public. Is there something you need to know? Now you can just ASK. Ask Colonel McTibbles.
We are back in the house!!!! Internet is not really installed yet so this has to be brief More later!!!! But its great to be BACK!!!!!!
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
7:48 AM
3 comments:
YAY! And, now life can return to normal for Tyd & Co.!! It has been a LONG time coming, good luck with the move!
Thank YOU Ginger!!!! what are you doing now I assume you are "lawyering" somewhere...
I'd love to hear its good to hear from you !!!!
Yes, I am in Austin, working as an attorney for the State of Texas. I was with Legal Aid, but because of funding cuts a bunch of us were laid off. But, I am happy here and I love Austin!
Post a Comment