Sunday, October 12, 2008

PICTURES!!!

Bill found my Data Cord for my camera, buried in a box in the garage. So, now I can post all the pictures!

Here are the homemade fireman boots I made out of dinosaur boots. Yeah they are covered with black duct tape, but honestly? At night, in the dark, who will know? Later he can wear them as dino boots again.

Here is part of the rest of his costume. Every fireman needs an axe and a hat.


Here are the yellow peppers I got from the corn lady, and a bunch of carrots. All these were steamed and then pureed, and then frozen. They will later be hidden in Spencer's food where he will not know he is eating vegetables. Things like sloppy joes, mac n cheese, muffins and soup.



I really knew we were home when my stained glass thing, which remarkable survived the blast, (well, this one did, the other one blew across two yards...) was re hung in the same spot it had always been in. It actually looks happy to be there!


At our house we like to support young artists... The one on the right I think is from his blue period...

Moscow, we have a problem. You can see from this picture that the big center fixture known as "SPUTNIK" has blue stained glass, and yet the sconces were ordered in yellow. We continue to have problems with this lighting place. I think they may all be smoking stuff in the back or something. I mean, with no one in this city building ANYTHING we are like their ONLY CUSTOMERS, yet they continue to mess everything up.

6 comments:

Ginger Hunter said...

Cute boots! I think the costume is really shaping up, are you giong to make him a clean fireman, or all sooty, like he is one of those sweaty firemen in Backdraft?

tydwbleach said...

HAHAHAA Well Since Spencer spends most of his life covered in either food or dirt maybe he will be a clean fireman this year... Like one who only covers natural gas explosions.....

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with boots or lights
but I was talking about you the other eve
You probably remember Craig Kreger and his
Mom Miss Cookie-his Dad died suddenly
and we went to visitation-
I told them how Ifound you and they remember
you fondly
JJ

tydwbleach said...

Joyce!!!


You are Kidding!! I loved Cookie Kreger!! I also loved Craig and Ronnie Sue and I go way back We were in Lower Village together along with the infamous Leslie Dillery. hahaha I am so sorry to hear she has died.

Anonymous said...

Ghostly Professor
Who took that picture, your wife?
Get her a new job!

Anonymous said...

no no honey-it wasn't Cookie who died-it was her husband Craig's father-anyway
we talked about you-
oh, yes the infamous Leslie-
I do know she had a couple kids who
were taught by some friends of mine-but they are
either in high school or out by now-
her parent's had really taken on a challenge-her
brother was l of Tim's best friends
jj