
Here he is, Firefighter Spencer. I got the coat, hat and Axe at Walgreens and it was all only 10 bucks. I made the boots myself. I added the Dalmation too.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
FIRE FIGHTER SPENCER!!!!!!
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you guys are anywhere near Austin, trick or treat our place, and I will load you up on candy!
Spencer is very lucky to have a mom who helps him customize his halloween look! It makes me think back and appreciate my own poor mom who spent one halloween sewing an impossible Maleficent costume (the witch from Sleeping Beauty- I LOVED her!!!) The head thing was sooo hard to get right, and I took it off like 10 minutes into the carnival thing we went to and my mom had to carry it around all night! Moms rock.
Post a Comment