Monday, October 20, 2008

UPDATE: My Fears now include ALL MONKEYS, not just ones that can fly.



I would not say that I am deathly afraid of monkeys, but honestly they do creep me out. I mean, they have like fingers, alright? that is not normal. And then they kind of grab stuff and wear clothing and ride bicycles, What is that about? Its just wrong. Monkeys are bad, even if they cannot fly. Yeah, they do scare me and it takes a confident person to admit that.

I feel much better.

This is just wrong in so many ways.

3 comments:

Ginger Hunter said...

AWWWWW!
How can you not just luv da li'l monkey princess??

Speaking of animals in clothes, have you seen Beverly Hills Chihuahua? I was FORCED by my niece to see it, and it was actually not too bad...I know, I am losing all my street cred saying that. :D

tydwbleach said...

You know, My friend Siri got dragged to it recently and she said it was not that bad. I have been knee deep in doing tax stuff, and I did not even haiku over on The Razor last week!!!

Ginger Hunter said...

Hope you are doing well, you have not posted in awhile! Is it getting COLD there?? Did you get your tax stuff done?