I hope some Razorheads make it over ......
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free, valuable advice from one of the nation's finest rodents with a military background. War is Hell. Colonel McTibbles knows this better than anyone, but now he brings all of his experience to you, The American Public. Is there something you need to know? Now you can just ASK. Ask Colonel McTibbles.
I hope some Razorheads make it over ......
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
7:30 PM
3 comments:
I´m here, and I´ll be back from time to time. Friday will be good.
Hey, Tyd. I'm here! Thanks for taking the bull by the horns, so to speak. Hey, is there a website you go to to start a blog? Maybe I'll be your first spinoff blog, first "linked" blog. If I can think of a name. DamnthoseEuropeans.blogspot.com?
AWESOME nope I just started it on Osler's blog... it had a link that said START YOUR OWN BLOG so I did it...
GLAD YOU ARE BACK, Spanish guy!!!!
Post a Comment