Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Husband is vacuuming the back yard right now.


The dog got into the garbage. Again He put those shipping peanuts (that we hate) allll over the yard. The only way to get them up is to vacuum them. Boogie is a very very bad dog.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bubble wrap is far more entertaining.

Anonymous said...

We hate styrofoam peanuts They just come in everything that gets shipped to our house from the Guitar Universe...

The Medievalist said...

Hi! Tyde. Thanks for taking over the blogging while the Razor is on hiatus or whatever. Dogs and shipping containers and contents should never be mixed. The result is always hazardous and trips to the vet almost inevitable.

I will cross post your blog for other bloggers so people will know where to go for haiku Friday.

If you wrap the dog in duck tape, they stop chewing things up. I know this works.

Anonymous said...

I'm here, too!

Anonymous said...

I have a very good, extremely housework-phobic friend who once had an apartment in which the foyer was a well of knee-deep styrofoam peanuts. Indefinitely. From the time his six-foot high planar speakers arrived in their shipping boxes until he moved out, several years later. It became a novelty, for all his guests to survive the wade through the styrofoam peanuts to get to the stairs up to the apartment itself.

But I guess if left in the yard they can cause damage to the grass . . . and to dogs and small children who might eat them . . . but it's not as if styrofoam ever disintegrates. I once read something at an environmental exhibit which compared decomposition times of various kinds of garbage, like paper bags (5 years), plastic bags (50 years--I'm making these up, but you get the idea) and styrofoam (NEVER). I didn't make that one up. That stuff just gets pushed around from one place to another but NEVER leaves!!

Anonymous said...

A few years ago my brother had a mutt named Bart. However, Prof. Osler always called him "Bad Dog" 'cause thats all he ever heard us say to the beast. Sounds like Bart and Boogie are related.

Anonymous said...

Its great to see all of you guys!!!!!! AWESOME well we will do our best without Osler... Somehow we will slog thru...... Hard to think of things to post... I will have to be creative...

tydwbleach said...

We had an endorser for Chapin Guitars named Bart, who played in Hooker's band. He lived at our house for a year. He was INSANE.

I am starting to think all musicians and dogs are a little bit insane...