Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Welcome to Boogie Ate Donut: A temporary blog


Welcome Razor fans.. It is I, TYD.

Feel free to feel at home here for this blog looks just like Osler's but alas it is a cheap imitation.. however I will attempt to make you all feel welcome here in the 20 days the Professor is gone... This above image is not me, but it is the exact bed Spencer has in his room.

Fell free to go on and on with your theories, legal mumbo jumbo and even try to compete for who can do the best Osler imitation. THEN WHEN HE COMES BACK we can all go back to normal This is just for those of you, like myself who are having RAZOR withdrawal.


We can even do haiku Friday!!!!!

So I guess I need a topic. How about ALberto Gonzales.... something fishy went down today about that whole thing - something like they tried to blame the entire thing on semantics.....

Feel free to have a heated debate about it!!!

9 comments:

tydwbleach said...

Testing 1, 2 , 3

tydwbleach said...

Hey anyone out there?????

Feel free to start arguing about sentencing guidelines.... Hello??????

Osler is coming back REALLY!!!

Mark Osler said...

This thing with the Gonzalez, it never happen in France, where the people believe in the work of the people who make government up!

Anonymous said...

Which France is that? Not the one I've read about or visited.

Anonymous said...

Be IPLAW AKA IPLAW I have bno idea how doing a blog works so I have to get the hang of it still.

But we will all know who you are from your deranged rants and posts..... OH wait that is ME....

Anonymous said...

Gonzales should get a long, long sentence. That's all I know.

tydwbleach said...

I am sure he will get tried and convicted and then sentenced, but then Bush will pardon him.

Anonymous said...

Actually he'll be sentenced and then Bush will change the sentence to community service using his newly gained presidential power.
What's the community service, you ask? Keeping his mouth shut

ged3 said...

I tend to think of his crime as more one of weakness than evil. I try to save my derision for more deserving targets.