

Oh Enough about me.. Let's hear about YOU!!! What are YOU doing this summer? I am rebuilding my 'sploded house, working and taking excellent care of my husband and young son Spencer. I am pretty much the perfect wife and mother. My house is immaculate, my child is very well adjusted and my husband vacuums the back yard. We never ever have frozen food, and there are no empty coffee to go cups in my car.
Ok well my house DID explode..........
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
All About Me.
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think Boogie is cute and sweet-looking!
Boogie is a very sweet dawg but he is a kind of an IN YOUR FACE I WANT TO LICK YOUR FACE AND SLOBBER ALL OVER YOU kind of dawg. he is kind of a PAIN that way he will NOT STOP!!!! It gets to me after a while But of course the kid loves him a lot. Bill loves him a lot.. he is really too much dog for us and that is saying a lot since our last dog was like 148 lbs. BUT this one is not fat just a ton of ENERGY and it is hard to manage at times But he IS really sweet. I think you would like him!!!!
Post a Comment