
We gave him the tour, and talked about stuff It was good.
Hopefully they will tear it down some time next week. I will NOT miss the house, which by now has become a monument to disaster...
I want it gone... Faster. Higher. Farther.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Attorney Visit to house went well..
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What an amazing picture! It'd be great if some force could suck up your house like that. So how will they take the rest of it down?
Perhaps your house was destroyed by a corn cannon!
I like the picture! It's like the Wicked Witch of the East fought back!
I am gonna create a shirt for you with that slogan and that picture, it is just too catchy and if anyone has the right to use it- you do.
HAHAHAHA you guys are funny You know there is no secret to finding really funny pics....
but then my life has been pretty nutty so I need funnier pics....
Post a Comment