
He ate the pull cord starter string thing off our lawnmower today. Plus one plastic dinosaur, a beanie baby and half a transformer.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Reason number 58 Boogie is a BAD DAWG
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is a fabulous picture.
What made him eat only half of the Transformer? Maybe his eyes were bigger than his stomach. He needed a "doggie bag". Heh.
HAHAH no we stopped him I guess or maybe he got indigestion. We have a history of dogs who do this... Our last dog Riley ate nine seatbelts in four different cars, screws, carpeting, a self waterer thing, his bed twice, several shoes a pair of prescription sunglasses, an entire frisbee, and half a bottle of darvocet.
yes we did feed him.. I swear these freaking dysfunctional dogs just FIND US. this one is a total freaking spazz and licks all the time and eats all kinds of crap.
I guess we could get a normal perfect dog from a breeder or a pet store or someplace where perfect dogs come from... but we always rescue them. I swear this lady who was fostering him was a little TOO anxious about us taking him home... she was like OH the kid loves him and he can handle the kid and would never bite the kid and he is friendly and he just you know has a little bit of energy and I swear I saw her EYES DILATE with the word ENERGY Like PLEESE PLEASE take this crazy ass nutty slimy slobbery dog home with you... PLEEEEASSEEEEE. ANdf I did NOT want him but of course Bill and Spencer did ...
Post a Comment