


I do.
Special Torture!!!!!
The annoying songs today for me were:
1: R.E.M. MAN ON THE MOON
2. The theme to the horrible PBS Kids show DRAGON TALES
The first is not bad until you are like running it endlessly all day... the second is like some kind of virus.
SO Tell me.... what songs get stuck in YOUR head??? Anyone? Buehler? Anyone?
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Ever get a song STUCK in your head?
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
On more than one occasion, I have had songs stuck in my head so bad that I had to go out and buy the Album. Both good songs, like "Bob Dylans' 113th (or whatever) Dream" from "Bringing it All Back Home" to bad ones, like "Photograph" by Def Leppard. Yes, I own a copy of Def Leppard's Greatest Hits.
The shame.
Tyd--Getting a tune stuck in your head is called a "tune wedgie."
DEF LEPPARD?????? Iplaw I never figured you for a Hair Farmer band Fan... That PIC of Mamie on Osler's blog was SOOOOOO cute!!!!
TUNE WEDGIE I like that...... hahahahah
Hey CL How does Mrs CL like her new job? And where have you guys BEEN, ANYWAY?!?!?!?! Out at Letterman's Hamptons house?
I have had Styx's Renegade stuck in my head for months, and on late nights I hear it...even in my sleep "the jig is up..." AHHH! Weirdest of all, every time I almost forget it my brother will start humming the opening bars, although I never mentioned my problem to him.
NOTHING WORSE than a STYX fan in your life.. hahahahah
Scary.
Now you have ME thinking of it in my head. You know when we got our van Bill drives it so he gets the cool SIRIUS Satellite radio... We got a year of it free with the van. I had it tuned to all the weird 70s channels. And the stupid Martha Stewart station... which sucks, by the way.
I only have the crappy radio and a cd player in my Matrix BUT I love the cd player because I have like 19 DISCO cds in the visor and I put one on and Boogie Oogie Oogie all the way to work. Oddly enough NONE of those songs ever get stuck in my head.
I love disco. It rocks. Bill HATES it.
I am an Abba fan myself! But, one of my ex's was a huge Styx fan, (but he HATED the whole Killroy/Mr. Roboto album) so I know what you mean. We argued over music quite a bit...
I'm a 70's girl myself. Carpenters, Abba, Captain & Tenille, Earth Wind & Fire, Commodores, Elton. I also totally dig Motown. But also cheesy 80's rock. Yeah, I'm pathetic, but I'm rockin' the suburbs.
I have heard that if you sing Roxanne at the top of your lungs, it will get any song out of your head. "RRRRROOOOOXANE!!!!!!!!!!!"
New job starts next week, but things have been really busy with school starting and league stuff, plus football & soccer. I always read, but post when I can think straight! Glad you continued the blog!
The mother of all stuck in my head tunes is the theme from the Patty Duke show ("they're cousins, identical cousins and you'll find.....) It's like an infection that you cannot kill, you have to ride it out and hope to survive. I had the super chicken theme stuck in my head for some time( When you find that your in danger, when you're threatened by a stranger, when it looks like you will take a lickin', there is someone waiting who will hurry up and rescue you,just caaaaalllll for super chicken)The sloths skit song was a bit hard to swhake as well
I LOVED Super Chicken. One of my favorite cartoons of all time.
Patty Duke was a great show as well and I loved the song too. My high school was nothing like there's though.
I assume most of you are familiar with Eric Cartman's twisted relationship with the Styx song "Come Sail Away."
HEY CLs!!! GGlad to have ya back No I am afraid that I do nOT know about the Cartman thing.. neither does Bill So now ya gotta spill it.
I love all those people you mentioned, Mrs CL also I LOVE ROXANNNE!!!!! I sing it really loud in my car to piss off that mean neighbor of mine I do it right before I shut the garage door a la Eddie Murphy in that one movie HAHAHAHA
If Cartman heres or is reminded of "Come Sail Away," he MUST sing the whole thing immmediately in order to get it out of his head.
It's in the early South Park episode called Chef Aid
OMG, Iplaw....I'd forgotten about that...that was pretty funny. I remember the other kids would start it just to torture him
I didn't have anything stuck in my head. And then I read your posting.
Now all I can hear is "Dragon Tails, Dragon Tails, It's almost time for Dragon Tails."
Thanks.
Post a Comment