Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Going, Going, Going, GONE!!!!





Hey you know a lot of people would be saddened by these pics and I should be one of them I guess, but as I predicted, I was NOT. And I think we should have had the stairs outside the WHOLE TIME!!!! I love how in the last one there is a guy in what is left of the kitchen... It looks like he is just gonna do some dishes or something. The blue and green stuff on the top floor is Spencer's bathroom. It was cute, it had a skylight. I was NOT sad at watching all of it crash to the ground. I should be maybe but I feel just mad at myself for complaining so much. Anon is right there are people in houses that are losing them or people with Cancer or death and I mean they are really up a tree you know? I still have Spencer, Bill, Amy the Broken Hip dog (doing MUCH better!) and Elmo the goat.

Frankly though the worst of it is still ahead of us the fight over it all, the mediation, The best is coming too, as we get to rebuild a new house that is TOTALLY ours. How bad can that be? I can stand the goat farm a little longer.. I actually think I may MISS the goat...He and I are a lot alike. He has a sort of a crabby curmudgeonly personality, yet he just keeps hanging in there. The goat and I may be soulmates.

0 comments: