MASTER THESPIAN FRIDAY:
- Name all the movies the quotes below in these two groups are from:
Group 1:
Quote A
Quote B
Quote C
Quote D
Actor all these movies have in common:
Group 2:
Quote A
Quote B
Quote C
Quote D
Actor all these movies have in common:
- Once you come up with both actors, what movie did they do together?The Picture above is the HINT for Question 2
- Who directed that movie?
Group 1:
Quote A
[Jo Jo is throwing self help books into a fire]
Ben Floss: Those were gifts.
Jo Jo Floss: "Grieving for Grownups"?
Ben Floss: They're supposed to be helpful.
Jo Jo Floss: Please. THIS is helpful.
[Throws another book into the fire]
Quote B
Abby McDeere: What are they going to do to you?
Avery Tolar: Whatever it is, they did it a long time ago.
Quote C
Aaron Altman: And if things had gone differently for me tonight then I probably wouldn't be saying any of this. I grant you everything. But give me this: he personifies everything that you've been fighting against. And I'm in love with you. How do you like that? I buried the lead.
Quote D
Ulysses
Penny Wharvey McGill: Lots of respectable people have been hit by trains. Judge Hobbie over in Cookville was hit by a train. What was I gonna tell them, that you got sent to the penal farm and I divorced you from shame?
Ulysses
Group 2:
Quote A
[Crabtree and a student drag James, hopped up on codeine, out of the auditorium]
James Leer: The doors made so much noise!
Grady Tripp: Is he all right?
James Leer: It was so embarrassing! He had to be carried out.
Terry Crabtree: He's fine. He's narrating.
James Leer: They were going to the restroom. But would they make it in time?
Quote B
Celeste Talbert: [accepting an award] Ohhh, there's so many people to thank. First of all, my fabulous supporting cast, who gives a new meaning to the word "support"...
[At their table]
Ariel Maloney: Bitch!
David Barnes: Hag!
Quote C
Charlie: Mmm... it's not at all confusing. You see, when everyone thought we were having an affair, we were married. Now that everyone realizes we're married, we're getting divorced.
Quote D
Billy Covingtonn: Gene, you cant sell the plane! It's government property!
Gene Ryack: The U.S. Government doesn't exist in
Billy Covington: Good point!



3 comments:
I don't recognize any of those lines. This is way too complicated anyway.
Ok Well I thought other times it was not easy or challenging enough so I tried to make it harder. Obviously time to go back to the drawing board hahaha
Any suggestions?
Okay, I got The Firm and Oh Brother Where Art Thou, but the rest...
:)
Post a Comment