Thursday, July 3, 2008

FOUND!!!!!! BILL FOUND IT!!!!

You cannot really see it well here with my crappy camera phone, but here it is. IT IS BACK!!!!

Bill found my engagement ring just now. It was under the bed, though I have NO IDEA how it got there. WOW that was scary. I looked up the price to buy a new one (not that we were gonna, PROBABLY NOT) but it said that one was like 7 or 8 K. That is not an expensive ring to some people maybe, and its maybe not even a lot of money to a lot of people, but it is a LOT to spend to replace one piece of jewelry. That is like a YEAR of some private schools (in the Lower School at least), or the payoff on the Toyota, or lots of other stuff.

WOW. THAT IS A huge relief. We will be gone two days and I am trying to NOT bring the computer. I hope everyone has a safe fun exciting and enjoyable 4th of July!!!!!

0 comments: