Monday, September 22, 2008

Storage, Soccer, & School

Spencer the Nutty Soccer Player

The final look of the house. Except the garage lights are back ordered. But who cares?

Left side of the house... Yep. That's my Toyota.
On Saturday we EMPTIED THE STORAGE UNITS!! For the very first time in like 16 months, EVERYTHING WE OWN is in under one roof. We were very happy and proud of ourselves but the celebration did not last long. That is because Garage Floor Coating Guy called.. yeah.... he needs to do another coat on the floor.....
Which means that we have to EMPTY THE GARAGE!!!! well its only for like 24 hours or so but That means that EVERYTHING has to come into the house,where I am already tripping over stuff I have not put away yet. I work hard everyday to put some more stuff away but some of it I just have not decided where it should go. In some cases, we have not much furniture, so we have no where to put it even after we do decide.

But it is still good to be home.

Spencer spent like this entire weekend riding his bike. Last night the kids wanted to play soccer in the street and she thought he should keep riding it to playsoccer. They told him to get off. So he finally did and he parked it in the goal thing. hahah

SO then the kids kindly moved his bike, explaining to him that this is the field and the bike cannot be here. He thought the goal net thing would make a fun little bike garage so he MOVED the goal to where they had put his bike.. SO funny. Then, get this they said he should play soccer with him... maybe only to get his bike off the field. SO they are playing and he is starting to get it, and then they kind of kicked the ball toward him and said "Get it Spencer!!! GO Spencer!"
He sees the ball coming toward him, PICKS IT UP with his hands and runs with it toward to goal... They tell him he is not supposed to pick the ball up. hahah So the next time he just took the ball and ran away with it. FINALLY he got it. and they sort of let him score a goal and then he liked soccer..

He needs to be in soccer, but we did notget back in time from CA to sign him up for this year, but next year he will do it. Later this year is going to do Swimming and Karate again, and Id like to put him in gymnastics as well.

Spencer is A NUT. He is off to preschool, and Bill is teaching there today.

Ginger has asked me for the recipe for my Chikcin Paprikash that I got from Bill's mom. it is from Cookbook called "Jazz Cooks" that Bill got for her a while ago. I will post it later. Right now I NEED some COFFEE. But here is a link to the book.

http://www.amazon.com/Jazz-Cooks-Portraits-Recipes-Greats/dp/1556701926

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

he will be more ready for soccer next year-
trust me
jj

tydwbleach said...

Yeah I mean he is only FOUR hahah

He did some fun things this summer.... he did Karate, which he LOVED but was absolutely TERRIBLE at. he did swimming for like 8 weeks like every day and he was GREAT at it and loved it. But right now they are redoing the Canby Pool... like re cementing it? or something I dunno. So that's out for awhile. We will sign him up for gymnastics when we get a little more settled.

Pretty soon MONSOON SEASON starts here in Oregon where is rains non stop so he is enjoying riding his bike all over and his scooter and stuff. He did not really have a place to ride his bike on the Goat Farm, and there were no kids. We did have 2 acres, but let's face it, How much fun is a goat after a while? You chase it, you feed it.. that's about it.

Anonymous said...

just to let you know TJ did not do anything
organized until Kindergarten-no pre school
no lessons, no sports etc
just had free time to play ,climb trees,
play in sandbox, dream-the last is the most
important

Ginger Hunter said...

YAY! It has been a long time coming! The house looks great, and Spencer should def be in Soccer, as you have the perfect house and car to be a cool soccer mom! (Maybe you can get a little sticker w/his name and a soccer ball for your back window?)

meanwhile, I will peruse the Jazz cookbook...

Ginger Hunter said...

Ahh! I can't email you, Tyd, I get an error:
"tydwbleach MAILBOX FULL"
you can email me if you want to, click on my name above to go to my profile, then click "Email" under contact.

tydwbleach said...

Oh crap sorry....
I will s=empty that stupid mailbox

and I can email you too and I will also post that recipe...

Should work now....

but I will email you ALSO JOYCE Please email me your email again

Anonymous said...

I will-I had tried also and found it full
anyway I will
J

Anonymous said...

I will-I had tried also and found it full
anyway I will
J

Anonymous said...

i fully endorse soccer and lacrosse for kids, as well as martial arts. Swimming? I hope it is indoors, poor kid will be freezing!

i dunno about gymnastics for dudes, i mean mighten that sissy him up or something? i am only half joking here...

tydwbleach said...

I know I mean I worry about gymnastics a bit because I think a lot of the stuff they do is INSANE but I want him to get more coordinated. Bill is kind of down on DANCE...

I think Soccer will be good and he can keep swimming and Karate...