Wednesday, September 17, 2008
YEARBOOK YOURSELF: I did it. You Should Too. Here I am in '70,'72 and '84
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free, valuable advice from one of the nation's finest rodents with a military background. War is Hell. Colonel McTibbles knows this better than anyone, but now he brings all of his experience to you, The American Public. Is there something you need to know? Now you can just ASK. Ask Colonel McTibbles.
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
10:24 AM
8 comments:
Are you sure those are correct years-I
didn't know you until 73 and I would have
said you were younger-I know TJ
was only 9 in 70
jj
Are you sure those are correct years-I
didn't know you until 73 and I would have
said you were younger-I know TJ
was only 9 in 70
jj
Are you sure those are correct years-I
didn't know you until 73 and I would have
said you were younger-I know TJ
was only 9 in 70
jj
Hahaha No Joyce This is a program where you take a current picture of yourself and insert it through the magic of technology into a picture form certain eras making it look like you were in a yearbook from that time... its just silliness.
Soooo funny! I love the upbeat and attentive look on your face, perfect for the false happy world of yearbookland!
I am so glad I have you to learn from
In l comment that didn't get posted I had told you how
old I am-but I won't do that again,but
you know anyway-and since I don't have an
in house younger person I have to learn in
other ways-JJ
Ginger you HAVE to do it.. Its HYSTERICAL!!!!! I even did it to Osler and Iplaw If you send me an email I will send it to ya. Send to tydwbleach@aol.com
tee hee.
Tyd, Your mailbox is full, I can't send you an e-mail!
Post a Comment